Random

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil said:
Oh dear. I'm doing Man Maths again.

For the love of god, please don't let this be about buying a car..

(Just get another Clio and be done with it)

Well I think mine has got to go. Think around March time as it's due it's MOT then so will sell with 12 months.

Just been in garage and started her up for the first time in a month and it's done less than 200 miles since May. Costing me £10 a week in RFL alone which may not sound a lot but it is still a bitter taste considering it's based on emissions, of which mine currently has near zero a year :lol:

Whether I actually buy another car is something I need to consider. It'd be cheaper me just hiring a car for a day if I ever needed to go somewhere. Will see what's out there in the meantime.

Never thought I'd get to the point in my life where a car wasn't needed for such a petrol head :(

I'm the opposite, we could do with a second car and can't afford one :roll:

..one day!!

This might be happening any day now http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201507225408844" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If selling the bike bought me a car half as reliable and easy to use for work then sure.. but no.. plus it doesn't cost very much to run a year.

@oil that looks great, I hadn't realised they'd started doing a diesel ST now

It does a very good impression of the petrol one when you boot it and it's available as an estate too

BenF said:
To say nothing of the money you'll save on insurance, Yip!
Insurance isn't even half what I pay for tax Ben....that's how totally out of balance it is.
The tax should be put on fuel, how or why the government can't see that's simply the exact way to charge for emissions is beyond me.

You use more fuel = you pollute more = you pay more = simple

Are the old tax on fuel, it's a brilliant ideas, however the government sold off the only means of controlling hallage when they rationalised and then privatised our rail network. The Second they try to do that the hallage unions will call a strike and the sodding EU will get involved and we all suffer. They first need stop the EU making our rules then increase the road tax on HGVs until it looks a good deal.

Strange one....
Ice cream van changed his chime to 'it's now or never' by Elvis Presley, that's one weird arse chime to be playing.

Is that meant to charm kids into going to the ice cream van for more than an Ice Cream or am I far too cynical of the world today? :pinkeye:

When I heard it I thought WTF!

I have a rusty and battered puma in the garage that I have already declared destroyed to DVLA.

But I'm really struggling to actually do the deed.

Can I undestroy a car!?

Latest posts

Back