rear de wiper bung/grommet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarei

Does any one no were I can get a rear de wipe bung from looks the same as a mondeo,has any one de wiperd the rear before,if so what did u use

Look up project silver project thread I think it says what size it is in there.Or ask ScubaSteve

Scubasteve? Was he not in that film with Adam sarndler and the little kid,have u got a link for the silver project,on my phone laptop broke and carnt really operate the site proply :/

No idea about the film lol. I just looked up the thread but it doesnt say what size and it also says it was oversize due to rust around the hole so even if he remembers it wont be the size you need.

I'll have a look for you se if I can find the answer you need

3.6 - 3.7 cms

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=15106&p=191759&hilit=wiper+grommet#p191759" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers thanks for that mate big help,so its 36mm me thinks that's ganna be hard to find

A few people have done it so I shouldnt think its that hard, good luck with it :thumbs:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/40mm-RUBBER-BLANKING-GROMMET-37-5-40-5mm-BLANK-PLUG-/120685491165?pt=UK_DIY_Materials_Plumbing_MJ&hash=item1c196a73dd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well the above thread says 36 / 37mm and the advert says 37.5 to 40mm so its pretty close. Its just a suggestion really but you could dremmel out your hole or wear off 1mm or so off with a big drill bit, or ask whoever made the post where he got his from

scarei said:
Scubasteve? Was he not in that film with Adam sarndler and the little kid,have u got a link for the silver project,on my phone laptop broke and carnt really operate the site proply :/
big daddy

iv just bought a 2 pack of these bungs....gonna see if it fits this weekend (if it stays dry!)

can post out my spare for the price of a drink if anyone wants it?

Git one now,32 mm I git its about 1mm small but ganna put some silicone around it,because it has a square cut out but thanks mate

yeh mine will be...when i get a carbon boot, next summer fingers crossed :p

Latest posts

Back