Rear windscreen

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racey42

Good afternoon,

Bit of a strange one but how are your read windscreens attatched mine (after disassembling most of the rear of the car) is loose and making a very annoying rattle upon further inspection i noticed its bonded at the top what looks like velcro in the middle and nothing at the bottom. It strikes me as an unusual way of fitting a window and wanted to see if this is normal on anyone elses?

Many thanks

Peter Race

Hiya, i have a day off work tomorrow so im going to put some sealer around it tomorrow. That should hold it but not too tightly i hope.

hi very new to puma ownership (2 days) have fallen in love with it my rear window has the same issue i bought some Granville Silicone Sealant black 40g from halfords. i put a large bead all the way round the bottom dried over night all rattles have gone

sorry think im getting the wrong end of the stick here, your rear window is bonded in with velcro???

I can only imagine it should be bonded properly all the way around.

If it isnt maybe someone replaced a broken rear screen and bodged it?

When i dropped my spare boot lid a few weeks a go and smashed the glass, i found that was held in place by velcro pads aswell!

Latest posts

Back