Remap help

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evileye5060

Just brought inlet 104 I have had the car remapped after I had cams fitted a while ago any thoughts on wether I have to get it remapped again running at 140hp 137 lb/ft it was done at amd Essex.

Maybe I would expect a bit more than 140 bhp, are you running 4 branch manifold as well?

Id consider getting the FRP map put on it

It was running at that without the manifold it seems to have more torque than a lot of racing pumas .so when I do fit it would I need to be mapped again.

The only mods I don't have are the drive shafts nuckles and suspension.sinice I had the map done iv added racing puma gearbox racing clutch uprated coil pack and leads and now manifold . When you look at the the torque of racing puma and the torque on mine mines higher .i spent 300 getting it remapped just hope i have t got to pay that again .

This was the graph from my old FRP running standard everything except for a Miltek cat-back.

DSC_0576.jpg

I think Jay was asking if you're using the standard exhaust manifold or whether you're using a 4-2-1?

Back