Rockingham Track Day - Sunday 31st march 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PumaNoob said:
And im waiting to find out if i can actually get a ticket or not, also waiting for my knock conditioner to arrive so i can tune the hell out of my car, and the ecu will log any knock and automatically retard ignition when it sees the beginnings of knock. I want to tune the hell out of my car when i get it, i dont have to be as conservative once i get that!

and thats not a bad thing...

on a seperate not if i get a new job ive applied for im am deffinatly building a duratec turbo engine

PumaJay said:
and thats not a bad thing...

on a seperate not if i get a new job ive applied for im am deffinatly building a duratec turbo engine

I love the Duratec turbo, come out for a few laps with me if you want? I have a 2.3 in the garage with VCT head! Im considering ITB's on it in a stripped out puma, or a mk1 fiesta! Just something different!

gingerdave said:
Well mines already to go.Today i washed it and checked the pressures in my Ditchfinder radials and had a little talk with my brake discs and they promised not to fade.!! .......Much

Thats to good thing about a standard puma, you dont have to carry half your garage around with you whenever you want to do a track day!

Done a few days ago, i think she is just waiting until she has a day off work so she can call them during the day to sort it out. Im just hoping there is no small print that says it cant be transferred.

Will have goodies to sell at rockingham if anyone's interested, I'm not sticking a fixed price on stuff for now (apart from gloves) and if no one expresses interest in an item I simply wont bring it along so please pm me if so.. (pics to follow)

*mods I can place this post in the for sale section as well however it's more suited I believe to this thread as for now it's for people coming to this event*

Stainless Steel Powerflow Backbox with chrome 4" inwards rolled tailpipe - (Very deep burble noise, no rasps!
Standard Puma 1.7 Exhaust Manifold
Puma 1.7 MAFF (good for a spare if you want it flowed/ported)
Puma HT Leads (all work completely fine)
Puma Induction Hose
Puma standard Panel Air Filter
Trackday OMP Gloves (brought them for this event and too big for my tiny man hands!) Just want what I paid which was £13.

Thanks

Won't get approved in a proper for sale thread without prices so seeing as you'll be taking with you, leave it in this (or the other) thread.

What size are the gloves mate, any pics? I have the opposite problem, my hands are quite big (i can pick up a basketball just grabbing the ball from the top), so i need the bigger sizes!!

Drivers and Passengers
15. All drivers must be aged 18 years or over and bring both parts of a full UK Driving licence to signing on. Photocopies will not be accepted

http://store.rockingham.co.uk/Articles.asp?ID=240" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back