Sam’s (D170SAM) on FastFord front cover

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got to the end of this months Fast Ford magazine to see a familiar looking puma on next months front cover.
They are featuring Sam’s Puma, they say it’s putting out 313bhp!!!. The magazine goes on sale on the 24th December for anyone interested, I for one will be down to WHSmith first thing in the morning evening though it is Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas

Hi.
Did anyone buy this issue. I had a look at it. The magazine was sealed with a supplement, the magazine itself looked to be only about 20 pages and not knowing what the supplement was about (appeared to be Focus orientated) I decided at £6.99 I would give it a miss.
Regards,
Richard

I got my copy from WHSmith for £5.99 no supplement with mine and about 80 odd pages. Not sure what you were looking at Richard.
Even though I knew what to expect as I had read his build on here, it was still a joy to read and see again what Sam has achieved absolutely stunning car. I am so jealous but it does inspire you to dream about what can be done.
Happy New Year and here is to dusting down your Puma ready for action in the spring

I got it, I'm sure I saw the car on YouTube before and proud to have it in print! A good read.

Latest posts

Back