SENATEpumA - Fareham ;)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparx

Tony, in GT's puma - couldnt miss the silver spoiler on the melina blue ;)

I knew I'd spot you sooner or later - you drove past me going the other way on gosport rd (A32) literally 5mins ago lol

When I was a yufe I was hooning down Gosport road on an RD250 with a TZ350 engine when in time honoured fashion I was goaded into a race (yes we know project Puma doesnt condone racing :p ) by another motorbike flashing his headlight.

A few miles down the road maybe Rowner maybe Brockhurst (cant remember as its 100 years ago) The motorcyclist who goaded me into the race decided it was time to put his blue light on ;p ;p

which seemed to indicate I had lost the race :( :(

Unfortunately in this case points didnt make prizes :shock:

quest63 said:
A few miles down the road maybe Rowner maybe Brockhurst (cant remember as its 100 years ago) The motorcyclist who goaded me into the race decided it was time to put his blue light on

which seemed to indicate I had lost the race

Unfortunately in this case points didnt make prizes :shock:

Surely it's not fair of them to do that??

SENATEpumA said:
Yet! My first spot! :thumbs:

Yay! :thumbs: :lol:

I cant remember how angry I was exactly, but I felt well and truly ripped off especially as it put me on 10 points I think it was on my licence, so for four years there wasnt one single thing I could have got caught for that wouldnt have lost me my licence :shock: managed to keep it though :)

Back