Small project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex the kid

Well bought the other half a puma as a daily. Had the rear arched done and done some detailing on it. Wont do a huge amount on it but nice to log the progress.
IMAG0717.jpg

IMAG0720.jpg

IMAG0719.jpg

IMAG0722.jpg

IMAG0721.jpg

IMAG0724.jpg

IMAG0723.jpg

Well managed to start a wee bit of modding............ Had a service and fitted a JR panel filter and got these:
IMAG1061_zpse5eef0bd.jpg

IMAG1062_zps9496d5e9.jpg

IMAG1063_zps62836a35.jpg

IMAG1064_zpsdd555ea2.jpg

IMAG1065_zps466c2d0f.jpg

IMAG1066_zps4cafa1ee.jpg

IMAG1067_zpscd62d3e3.jpg

Wheels on

IMAG1078_zpscce883a4.jpg

IMAG1079_zpsf09e7ba3.jpg

IMAG1080_zps97bb57b6.jpg

IMAG1081_zps90314d33.jpg

IMAG1082_zps7c3d5be0.jpg

I had only just bought new wheel centres 5 weeks ago but a buckled wheel after she hit a curb in the snow left me with a choice a new wheel or a new set so I did some man maths and a new set it was.
Next it needs lowering, will only go 35mm ish on it. Coilovers arent necessary. Also fancy a FRP splitter for it.

Cheers

The finish is pretty good on them to be honest I am impressed. Seem to suit the car. Bonus! lol

Nice work on the detailing and arches. Looks really clean! :grin:

If you're after an FRP splitter fir a very reasonable price, drop Kizza a line or see here:
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=7&t=19435&start=125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers aberdarepuma glad you like them.

Scott may do. I have a friend who has a contact for them also so will see when I have the funds. My car needs some bits before the puma lol.

Just spotted this in the 'Let's see your fords' thread on PH as well, looks really nice on those wheels.

looks spot on, need the correct 70degree taper wheel nuts though , genuine ford nuts are not suitable for holding afternarket wheels on ...only genuine ford or steels

BigAl said:
Nice looking Puma! I do like a shiny black one! :)

My friend, Evil Rob or Mac will have a field day with a phrase like that. Youve left yourself open for a beasting there!!! :lol:

PumaNoob said:
BigAl said:
Nice looking Puma! I do like a shiny black one! :)

My friend, Evil Rob or Mac will have a field day with a phrase like that. Youve left yourself open for a beasting there!!! :lol:

That's ok mate, I don't just like shiny black ones, I also like Mac's small white one! lol :p

Back