So I got this phone call....

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasper

.........from a friend of a friend. Who is looking to buy a Puma.

Now I like my Puma, it looks great and drives better than anything else I drive on a regular basis (Passats, Golfs, Mrs J's Bora) but I would sell it if the price was right and I really could do with a more practical car.

Anyway, she's coming for a shot in the Puma on Friday, so I gave the little black wonder the once over with a sponge and it really is a great looking car.

Puma011.jpg

Puma010.jpg

Puma013.jpg

Whether I sell it or not......I'll let you know.

red said:
Looking fab mate; bet you'd regret it :p

I know, I really would, it looks great and drives even better but the Puma does not work with a Kyle's car seat and he's the most important thing right now.

kjr3001.jpg

I'll let you know about the lights pumahumes. If not I'll help you make a set.

cheers mate
ive read your little how to...but darent really try
would be happy to p/x or my standard lights + a lil ££

where u based out of inerest

I'm sure you would miss it, but like you said you have other priorities I guess. I'm sure you could find something more practical and still reasonably fun to drive.

Well the good news is I'm not selling to the Girl that called me.

I was cheeky and set the price at £3500 and she can only afford £2600 but I gave her a shot in it anyway and she loved it.

I'm glad she never bought it as I really like the little beastie.
A bundle of cash would have been nice but now I can tell Mrs Jasper that I shouldn't sell in the current climate.

I'm based in Edinburgh but I really should make the effort to get to a meet sometime and help you guys make some de-tangoed rear lights.

Maybe time for a stereo upgrade instead.

Bugger Jasper. We were only up in Bathgate last weekend - we could have nipped in for a cuppa!

I've always got time for a cuppa, a bit of Puma chat and Mrs J is doing a lot of home cooking so there's normally cake of some kind on the go.

I'm going to start stalking the scrapies for burst rear lamps aswell. I just love mine. Don't get me wrong, I know they're not to everybody's taste but how boring would it be if we were all the same.

I really want some rear lamps. Ive got one spare at the min, i want another 1 minimum, another 3 would be best in case i mess it up its not my good lights im wrecking.

Back