Software engineers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mix2000

A man was crossing the road one day when a a voice called out to him and said: "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess". He looked, bent over, picked up a frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week."
The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.
The frog then cried out: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do anything you want". Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked: "What is the matter ? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me ?"
The man said, "Look I'm a software engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."

Loopedback :-D :-D :-D

Q: How many mathematicians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: 0.99999...recursive

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&q=recursion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Note the "did you mean?" suggestion.

nicetry.jpg

Back