someone hit my poor milly!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa_39

just going to shops and round a roundabout and someone decided to not look and drive right into side of milly :cry: have a dented wing, bumper ...got it home and just noticed alloy bent and have a bulge in tyre!
not my poor baby! just got to wait for garage to call and pick up now!

:( Poor Millie :(

Hope you get it sorted swiftly.

If they do it sounds like it's a good candidate for

1) Grab the insurance settlement having haggled hard over the figure. (Limited edition etc)

2) Buy back the salvage

3) Repair and smile again.

I did it on a treasured Opel Manta a few years back and came out a little bit ahead.

XIIVVX said:
If they do it sounds like it's a good candidate for

1) Grab the insurance settlement having haggled hard over the figure. (Limited edition etc)

2) Buy back the salvage

3) Repair and smile again.

I did it on a treasured Opel Manta a few years back and came out a little bit ahead.

thank you, worth thinking about if they say the worst! it dont look so bad damage wise!all depends on if anything i cant see and on what the garage quote i guess now! fingers crossed!

Hard to believe they did not see a bright yellow car :lol: TBH.
Some drivers eh !

Oh no! Where did that happen?!

Hope you get it sorted to your satisfaction!

happened 5 mins from my house, was popping to the local tesco's! wish i hadnt now, dred seeing it go tomorrow!
worst thing was the bloke tried driving off! had to follow beeping like mad!

there is a guy selling milly panels on here, may be worth getting them ready! chances are they may well write it off, as the costs will mount up by the time its had a new bumper, wing , alloy etc. defo buy it back though!

Can't believe he tried to drive off!!. He hit you to cause that much damage and tries to get away??...Was he uninsured or drunk???

Think I'd have been asking a few questions and would've called the police out to check him.

Hope you get it sorted ;)

it got picked up this afternoon! first thing the bloke said was " you dont look happy" lol of course not! i didnt want it to go and now im carless!
Yeah he didnt think he hit me! which resulted in me not being very lady like!.......i felt it! and he jut didnt seem to be bothered! My other half wanted me to call police! but i optioned for the less hassle route.

Just fingers crossed that it gets sorted an quickly!

just a quick update! milly is being repaired :) got a courtesy car coming tomorrow so i can get about still!
hopefully all will go quick now and i will have my car back! and with luck insurance gets sorted quickly too, they are waiting on the report from other insurance company!

Great news! :thumbs:

hopefully you'll be back out smiling again soon :D

thats a good result!! quite surprised as these days they seem more interested in writing them off than repairing them! out of interest, what is the repair bill coming in at?

when i rang to find out what was going on she said it came in at 516 repairs , think they waiting for a few bits from ford like bumper brackets and front bumper spoiler?! guessing thats the rubber bit?!

Back