Sparx's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking fantastic Sparx! :grin:

The covers are cheap on eBay so it might be worth picking one up & trying a few ideas! I think I'd go white & then paint the ford badge the same blue (done by rubbing down the back to remove the original dark blue & then repainting any colour you want. Then if you worried about the carbon battery cover clashing how bout something like this so it all matches?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-SAMCO-BLUE-PLASTIC-BATTERY-COVER-/141265661369?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20e416edb9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ps another thought! How bout white with the same blue rallye theme sweeps to match the side of the car (in miniature)! :lol:

I think I'm gonna stick with Rob's OCD and do it the same blue. But you've given me an idea Al.. :eek:k:

Good plan Sparx! I actually looked at it again and thought that all blue would probably be better & then maybe use the white sweeps going across the engine cover & continuing onto the inlet! But don't listen to me or everyone else, just do what YOU like, it'll look fab whatever you choose! :grin:

Well blue with white sweeps was actually what I was thinking! But I'm thinking more of them flowing diagonally across rather than the circular swoosh that's on the side :lol:

Sparx said:
Well blue with white sweeps was actually what I was thinking! But I'm thinking more of them flowing diagonally across rather than the circular swoosh that's on the side :lol:

lovely jubbly! :lol:

Back