Steavies little ripper!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got bored of having to keep borrowing a jet wash to clean my car so got a reconditioned one with extra warranty! bring on the snow foam!

KGrHqZhE3ul0qIL6BOBtkHPsw_12.jpg

1674679MMHBOX.jpg

snow foam is fun :p
107.jpg

105.jpg

steering wheel fitted now just need to finish then post pics feels like a proper go kart now! lol!

Right ST170 rear brakes turned up today!
old pads and discs
001.jpg

stripped
002.jpg

cleaned up
003.jpg

new mintex pads and discs
004.jpg

started painting them ready to fit!
006-1.jpg

been a while since last post but got some new toys on now :-D im now running ST170 rear disc conversion with 20mm rear spacers :twisted: planted isnt the word! coilovers fitted now dont know how much drop i have set them too but the back is on the limit it bottoms out if i hit a speed bump too quick but the front needs dropping some more!

517.jpg

520.jpg

569.jpg

570.jpg

574.jpg

571.jpg

Very nice indeed. I was lucky enough to see this car in person today! Brake callipers caught my eye instantly.
Don't suppose you want to buy another Puma as a project?! ;-)

right quick update someone drove into side of my car! yay! not! bent sub frame damaged wheel and broken rear arch! so at the moment its on standard suspension and engine for the insurance man to view it! engine is away having a few bits done hope to have that back in for FITP park but having problems with bodyshop so might have to wait till after all the paint is done before refitting engine, waiting for new rear beam to come so can prep that and fit then put coilovers back on and ready for bigger brakes :twisted: gonna fit new wishbones fully bushed and need to order gearbox mount and lower strut brace, also i now have the purple puma which makes 3 projects on the go! the other one is very secret ;p will stick some pics up when get a min!

ok progress has been a bit slow with mine being put on the back burrner thisle has been taking up my time and now new project has taken up the rest of my time! i wanna bring 2 of them to ford fair! mine is back on coilovers slammed but still hads rear arch damage want that in body shop this week to have enought time to finish it off in time not gonna get it all done but hope to have the fire breather in by then! :twisted: will post some pics later and revile new project! and web site is currently having a make over! lots of offers coming what this space! :p

Don't worry won't be white! Lol! Just getting a blow.over rear arches done again, spoiler getting re sprayed make it all the same shade of silver again!

been a quite year with my puma havnet taken the engine out once! yet!

kind of gone off in a random direction and fitted 2x sparco torino seats in black got them cheap and they are mint! also removed the rear seats ready to to be carpet out but its still not a track car! just dont like giving people lifts! lol! :twisted:

IMAG0295.jpg

IMAG0298.jpg

drivers seat is lower at the moment but need to fit runners then be same height but wow they make a massive difference

should be some more updates (BIG) next week! fingers crossed!

seats are amazing! in the process of getting some seat covers made now been pointed in the right direction by mr evil! gonna order some carpet and get some wood so an make a start on boxing out the rear seats and finding a new home for my amp as dosent fit under new seats!!

im after a really small amp only has to run 2 8inch subs but has to be physically small!! not fussed on the make?! anyone got any ideas?!/ recommendation????

Seats look cool :cool:

This amp is really small and not a bad price:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170721406036" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back