Supercharged Puma track car - now on ebay

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stumc

hi all, i need to sell my puma as im emigrating soon. I bought the car almost 4 years ago, totally standard. Since I bought it I’ve carried out extensive work to the car. Its currently showing 80k miles, but most mechanical parts on the car have been replaced with new OEM parts or uprated aftermarket parts. It is mot’d until end of june. The list of modifications and new parts is quite extensive but the basic spec is as follows.
Eaton M45 supercharger (from Mercedes E300K)
Microdynamics 5th injector system
Ashley competition exhaust manifold, modified downpipe to fit magnex 2.25” stainless exhaust system.
Pipercross foam airfilter, NGK platinum focus RS spark plugs
Large front mount intercooler, citroen radiator (thicker and larger capacity) with slimline fan
Larger LUK clutch plate and cover from Ford Focus
Polyurethane lower engine mount
Bilstein completion spec (larger diameter shock tubes) front coilovers, H&R rears
Polyurethane rear axle bushes and 20mm spacers
Ebc front pads with pagid discs, ATE superblue fluid
Toyo T1R tyres all round
Completely stripped interior, with sabelt 6 point harnesses, deep dish wheel, boost, oil pressure gauge, and Innovate MTXL wideband lamda AFR sensor/gauge.

I’ve replaced many other parts including fuel pump and sender (bosch), all suspension components including lower arms, top mounts, link arms etc. rear brake cylinders and shoes. I have receipts for thousands.

The car has had the rear inner sills welded in the past, aswell as new rear arches. The paintwork isn’t great but could be bought upto a decent shine with a bit of work with some polish. The drivers door has a section of rust on the bottom edge, and there are a few small scratches and dent dotted around as to be expected on any car of this age. The car doesn’t really need anything, apart front the exhaust adjusting back down, as its mounted as high as possible for ground clearance into my work, because of speed bumps. Because its fitted so high, it knocks on the floor now and then. The supercharger is fitted with custom mounts in place of the aircon unit, under the inlet manifold. It was dynod when I first did the supercharger conversion at 155bhp at 3psi. the dyno appeared to read low as 4 other cars that’ve been run on this dyno all under performed (audi a3 3.2 v6 made 216, then 252 on another dyno a few weeks later) it now peaks at 6psi, has the better exhaust system, larger intercooler with better pipework, and the fueling has been tweaked since then. Id estimate its making 180-190bhp. It weighs 900kgs, handles very well, and is really quick car. I have a box of spares that can come with the car, aswell as a spare gearbox and cylinder head from a car I broke a while ago. Aswell as the standard exhaust system and manifold for mot purposes if required (ive never needed to swap it over for the mot thankfully).

price is £1650

car is in stoke on trent

my number is 07881384202

cheers, stu

photo%201.jpg

449EBF88-21C2-4BE0-95DC-BEC2ACDC8FB0.jpg

photo%203.jpg

photo%2022.jpg

photo%2011.jpg

photo%2021.jpg

photo%2031.jpg

photo%204.jpg