There are some ignorant, disrespectful people out there!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

and one of the fuckers has doen this to my rear bumper!!!! :evil:

SDC12996.jpg

SDC12997.jpg

SDC12998.jpg

was parked up last night, came out to my car and found my bumper in this state, clearly someone has reversed/driven into it at some force!

Its irrepairable as it craked in more than one place! Made a right fucking mess! :(

CCTV - facing the other way!

After the shitty day id had yesterday pissed off just isnt the word!!!
luckily I have sourced a new bumper for £90, thanks to Ross :)

Think ill be parking well away from others in future!

*Big Hug* feel for you Zara, I would be peed if it was me :(. If they left a note I would be fine as I've got more than my fair share of rear bumpers at home.

If I catch who did it they wont have any legs left to do any driving with :twisted:

rotten tossers!

It could happen to any of us. We have all made mistakes parking or manoeuvring in tight spaces. I certainly have.

What is so wrong with this is the failure to own up and leave contact details. That's what gets my goat.

*Hugs Zara*

Thanks Rob - thats whats annoyed me more than anything to leave that extent of damage and to bugger off without a word :(

I cant beilieve that, what a mess. Sorry Zara :(

If i did that to someone elses car i'd feel too guilty to just drive off!!

thtas outragous, i could never leave a car like that wothout speaking to the owner, scumbags!

Sorry to hear this Z.

Glad your getting it sorted for not to much money.

They need there licence removing

warrenpenalver said:
bastards!!

hope you spot their car with damage and blue paint so you can crack their face like your bumper!

I went around the car park inspecting and couldnt see anything, If I had id probably been arrested by now!

absolute bastards like i said on facebook...

dont bin it tho z....iv fixed worse!!! not financially viable but im learning bodywork right now so its worth the practice to me and il even give you something for your trouble :)

jacko said:
absolute bastards like i said on facebook...

dont bin it tho z....iv fixed worse!!! not financially viable but im learning bodywork right now so its worth the practice to me and il even give you something for your trouble :)

I wasn't planning on binning it mate lol! was gonna get the new bumper sprayed and fitted and when I had the spare cash get it fixed and painted then resold.

But you save me a job :eek:k:

Back