This dealer has a mask on surely?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPTipper

Dont usually frequent this corner of the website, however, thought i'd post this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Puma-Coupe-Racing-Puma-16V/151339037809?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D28111%26meid%3Dfe808907ef3243c2a08ae3f8c2d2ad82%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D11472%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D6%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D121490046545&rt=nc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That'll be for sale for a while at that price.

It's nice, but it's not £12k nice.

For me to pay that much for an FRP it would've had to have be absolutely IMMACUALTE :lol:

Four Star Classics has just started advertising no31. It looks a lot cleaner, with less miles, for less money.....

http://www.4starclassics.com/ford-racing-puma-for-sale/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That's beautiful :cool:

Just wish I was working full-time, then maybe I could stand a slim chance of owning one :cry:

I need a reason to explain to the wife why I've just spent the house deposit on an FRP. Sooooo tempted!

Been tempted for a while to offer him the market rate (around £6.5k) and see what his response is...

It probably still needs all the usual stuff doing to it.... bushes , brakes etc

I'll never forget trying to undo the front arm bolts on that one you had....didn't I have to cut through the bolts...mental!

lol

That's been on auto trader for a few years now. The guy is in no rush to sell it so he's just being a chancer. When the day comes he needs to shift it the price will drop, significantly.

el dude said:
It probably still needs all the usual stuff doing to it.... bushes , brakes etc

I'll never forget trying to undo the front arm bolts on that one you had....didn't I have to cut through the bolts...mental!

lol

Ah, fond memories :lol:

Annoyingly, it's one of the best out there now. I'd love it back.

The silly thing about this is now there are 3 FRPs for sale vir car dealers on net that are 9.5K up for cars with 60k + on the clock. Are we begging to see a trend or is it just a case of a fool and his money. ... :?:

Frp483 said:
The silly thing about this is now there are 3 FRPs for sale vir car dealers on net that are 9.5K up for cars with 60k + on the clock. Are we begging to see a trend or is it just a case of a fool and his money. ... :?:

Hmmm, don't know to be honest. I would have paid £9k all day long for a really nice one when I was getting mine - but they were all £9k and worth £6k as the paint was bad, needed brakes, no service history etc....

Mine will stand me more than that when it's done, but it will be mint and if I was ever to sell I'd be asking top money too!

The thing is they are becoming harder and harder to find in good condition with low mileage, I must have looked at 5 or 6 before I got one, I had actually given up, resigned to the fact that of 500 there was apparently about 250 left we now know it's more like 300, and of which most will have had a really hard life it seemed pointless to travel the length of the UK to find one, the time, effort, endless road trips, and petrol costs put an end to the dream.
Then one weekend I went to gets some doors for the house, decided to look at a st150 at a car warehouse, and as we walked through the door I was jumped on by a sales man "hi what are you after" what happens next still puzzles me to this day the St was sold, I had no intention getting one straight away, and the poor chap was trying is hardest to get me to look at other cars, when just as I was about to go out of the door he said to the misses "he's a bit grump," the last insult to a non customer and and she replied he's really looking for a racing puma, yeah we got one of them down the other show room! WTF
Say no more, its now the old master card advert " priceless "

Back