Thoughts appreciated...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using my '97 1.7 (with 95k) for an 80 mile daily commute for nearly a year now. Never missed a beat and it still shows much newer, supposedly faster cars, a clean pair of heels on the M3!

£350 for a Puma you know the history of! £350 for a Puma you know has been driven carefully by its previous owner! £350 for a Puma that you know will probably not take a lot of time or money to put right (with the help of parts guru Ian G)!

Sounds like a definite no brainier to me!!!!! JUST DO IT! (And if you don't, I'm sure there would be plenty people on here willing to save it rather than have the dealer scrap it once it's taken in part exchange)! :eek:k:

I can't comment or i'll just be repeating what everyone else has already said.

Its CHEAP, you know the history.. everything is repairable, even that bonnet, £150 will see a good respray - you might even just be able to get it mopped back to quality standard.

Don't think twice about it mate, how much do you regret getting rid of the puma(s) and getting that beige box??

True.

I was just talking to a Wg Cdr on the way back into work after he commented on the the Beige Box after I'd parked up. Apparantley his wife was after one as they 'look quite cute'.

'Nuff said.

getmecoat.gif

If you dont want it you could always offer the folks a bit more than the garage and just sell it for a small profit

Was going to say... if you want it, buy it. If you don't, buy it and sell it for a hell of a lot more than what you'll be spending on restoring it.

Either way, I think it's daft to not buy it!

Latest posts

Back