Time for a colour change!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what colour would you paint it??

• MATT GREY

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • MATT PURPLE

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • MATT ORANGE

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • MATT GREEN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MATT YELLOW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STEAVIE

Have been looking long and hard at my car of late on the body work side of things after spending an arm and a leg under the bonnet, so time for cosmetics i think!

I was planning to send the car in to the body shop and get all the little dents scuff and scratches sort that have been bugging me, but i park my car in the road outside my flat or outside work and its had a few little knocks so until i get a house with off street parking theres no point in having it painted, so in comes PLASTIDIP!!!

i know im not gonna have a flawless finish but i can keep going till im happy with it! only thing left is what colour??

so if you could paint your puma any colour what would you go for?? at the moment im quite liking matt grey or matt purple! and will be doing the wheels as well. also not a fan of matt black been done to death and looks a bit cheap!

let me know what you guys think!

A really dark cherry red...

Says him who had a similar dilemma and left it standard!!!

I voted matt grey...I have a silver puma and just got some matt grey 16`s for it and the colour is sweet..

Im in the same boat as you... But im not finished with motor and running gear yet... so paint and body work is on the to do list later on

XAF said:
A really dark cherry red...
Almost right... metallic dark red.

Versa-SR_11.jpg

no to white! i may live i essex but no! dark red would be nice they do black cherry which sounds cool!

Take it back to the metal - and lacquer that.

So like a DeLoreon but with a lacquer coat to stop it rusting :lol:

I remember reading about a dark metallics red one in Spain a few years ago on PumaPeople. Tried to look ford the thread but gave up. Did find this though. Photoshop or not, I want!

716dbc582e9eaebe07023e776269fe90_zps80e09eba.jpg

XAF said:
I remember reading about a dark metallics red one in Spain a few years ago on PumaPeople. Tried to look ford the thread but gave up. Did find this though. Photoshop or not, I want!

716dbc582e9eaebe07023e776269fe90_zps80e09eba.jpg
That is the colour!

This is PLASIDIP: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=723698" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

90aafn.jpg

That Volvo blue is gorgeous but seen it around a bit (don't like the matte grey, makes me think of BM's Merc's and GT-R's)

A dark cherry red is nice but reckon brown would be even better!

I can't decide between voting 'other' (which would be brown) or 'green', both would be awesome and suit the puma imo.

Bentley-GT-Matt-Brown1.jpg

Mansory-Aston-Martin-DB9-in-Diamond-Lime-Green-Matt-Wrap-by-Dartz.jpg

Bottom Row - Brown or Blue, Orange if u want attention, would match yr engine bay too!

What price u been quoted out of interest?

Mine is going orange!! and carbon fibre! Has to be done, the car is is typical with rust and spraying it is well excessive compared to the poor value of the car but I just love it :)

Will post piccy when done!

ok have blown my head up over last few days looking at colour options so i have decided i need to choose a base colour and then i can mix the finish till im happy with it seems to be the best option! gonna book a training course in next few weeks as had a couple people interested in having it done! so hopefully will pay for its self! and will be a few funky coloured pumas about soon!

Back