to follow a ford racing puma.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are all a much of a much really but you leanr one and then stick with it i guess...megasquirt is more open forum than omex or other products which are supported by a single manufacturer...it means you really have no one to blame if the thing goes wrong...

I like megasquirt because I have dealt with one of the developers over the years...

Clio Trophy will give a lot of similar thrills to an FRP and is newer, if that's what you're after. Terrible interior build quality but not much beats it on twisties.

yes have been really keen to get out in one, we have one in the shop and I had a little tootle on the test drive, but its a customers car so could not rag it...seems okay crap interior but I dont mind that to be honest...theres a 335 bhp supercharged one up for sale, looks interesting...

Where are you? Kev (supersonic) says you are very welcome to come out in his, and drive it provided you're insured...it also might be up for sale but not yet (depends on several things).

I am in ALton but I get about a bit, I have to go to midlands to pick up a new gearbox from graffttid fiesta...it has the lsd quaiffe unit fitted, want that on my turbo frp..

How about this classic, :twisted: http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201222473964060/sort/default/usedcars/model/rs200/make/ford/quicksearch/true/radius/100/postcode/so408js/page/1?logcode=p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

andyc1230 said:
How about this classic, :twisted: http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201222473964060/sort/default/usedcars/model/rs200/make/ford/quicksearch/true/radius/100/postcode/so408js/page/1?logcode=p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't give him these ideas.... you're just encouraging him lol

andyc1230 said:
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

not driven one, and not seen much about them...anyone on here driven one...

think I have the car I want, honda S2000, 240 bhp rear wheel drive, okay not so similar but I have always generally preferred rear wheel...so am on the trawl for an S2000. still keeping the frps, and still have to find the time to build the 350 bhp engine but thats just my life. always have to put work before fun...although I always have fun at work...

no this time its a good one and its getting some focus...I will try not to break it as often as the frp's

hopefully with a 240 bhp 0-60 in 5.7 seconds I should be happy until I get used to her handling then get the nitrous fitted and aim for an additional 50 bhp...that should be ample for my kind of fun...and not too silly high speed, well I suppose 150 mph is silly will have to fit a speed limiter or something, perhaps the open top will be enough to help me keep the speed down...

I doubt I will fit a turbo as it doesnt need 500 bhp, 240-290 is likely more than enough...especially if I lose a load of the weight where I can...

Okay for now i have bought three subarus, an impreza wagin, Matt has stolen it until his gto is fixed...very nice car and quick enough...a twin turbo legacy estate, my knock about car...nicely two faced, dirt cheap too...and two more engines and a third legacy for the engine and box, buit if its any good I will do it up and keep it as a back up car...will then retire my pajeros of jet ski duty and use them solely for site work...

still looking for he good s2000 but i just cannot see me driving one, they are so small...

How about this:

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/s2000/2005-honda-s2000-ap2-2-0i-vtec-roadster-facelift--just-14-000-miles/768802" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

s2000, red, 2005, 14k mileage, under £7k

very nice indeed...

the gt-b with 280 bhp is actually very nice, just got to get the car wrapped and it will hide all the blemishes and be a nice car, even if it is auto..(my mistake thought it was manual..

the the other two are good to go, just got a new exhaust up pipe for the gt twin turbo 240 bhp and should be all fine now...was not a turbo problem just a bit of oil from a drive shaft seal...

the imprezza wagon is a lovely car, only 60kmiles and seems genuine...

just got to get me another imprezza wagon, as it looks like Matt will keep pinching the blue one...

Latest posts

Back