Uh Oh....it broke

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raggamuffin

Soon as I pull out of work the aftermarket exhaust system decided to come apart. The down pipe decides to unclamp itself from the backbox on my car and I wind up sounding like a friggin' spitfire taking off. Imagine an impreza with the biggest exhaust ever and literally multiply that exhaust volume by 3. So loud the car was vibrating from the noise.

Getting the exhaust welded together tomorrow. Screw having a stupid clamp holding the 2 together which scraped on speed bumps. This also leaves it open to now finally lower the car with some decent after market coilovers.

I have to say....whilst the noise was deafening it didn't prevent me from ragging the bejesus out of the car. Dear god it was funny seeing shocked passers by. Especially letting off the gas. The usual pop popping of the 3" exhaust was replaced by deafning explosions. :roll:

Ed

Ahh. That sucs.. i know, i once had the exaust fall of at the manifold on my old probe..... it was loud :)

Latest posts

Back