UK votes to leave the EU

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
honestly think whichever way it had gone (and I have to say I think it probably went the right way) the reaction would have been the same albeit from the other side,as lets face it, it was nearly 50/50 anyway and despite the map showing Scotland as solidly behind the "in" vote 30% voted leave and another30% never even voted!!! these polls are so misleading its no wonder people did not have a scuby which way to go and then of course there is the argument that if we all understood it we would all be polititions.
As for Sturgeon digging a trench, as a NO voter I can only hope she would then bury herself in it should she be stupid enough to go down the second YES/NO route again

The rot has already started.Mayor of Calais has requested UK border control be returned to Uk asap.Thereby any "migrant"buys a one way boat ticket from Calais(nothing illegal in that.)Leaves ship at Dover and claims asylum.Given a nice room in a hostel and a key to the door.Goes out one morning and doesn't return.No checks done on who he is and he's on his way :-(

Hollande has said that's not happening ^^

Dal said:
[post]353666[/post] Hollande has said that's not happening ^^
Well if he said it it must be a true:grin: :grin: :grin: until one of the French unions chuck a few tyres in the road and sets fire to them . as you come off the A16/26.O r a few fishing boats blockade the port....

Not to say that I would watch top gear again, but I could not watch the hard line Belgium football team. Anyway hats off to Chris Evans in that lovely blue English rolls Royce with a number plate that is actually true top gear and tips its hat to the old crew BRX 522T well done, could have just done with the last 2 being a 1, wonder if he has a job at the end of the week :lol:

For all of you who know the Ricola Spots:
Brexit... who inventet it?
The Swiss :grin:

Boris Johnson is now Foreign Secretary - responsible for British diplomacy, MI6 & GCHQ. Travelling the world proving the UK is a joke.

And there was me thinking 2016 could get any worse.
facepalm.gif

He might not be ideal, but better than someone like Michael Gove :roll: I was scared that he even went for leadership.

Although maybe that's just a kick in the knackers from May to Johnson - a "leave" campaigner now in charge of "the foreigners"...
:lol:

Back