Vanity Fuel cap cover

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get this intsead :) http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPARCO-Fuel-Caps-Brushed-Locking-/390507316481?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5aec0cc501&vxp=mtr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cartman said:
Get this intsead :) http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPARCO-Fuel-Caps-Brushed-Locking-/390507316481?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5aec0cc501&vxp=mtr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How much?? :shock:

FireFly90 said:
Has anyone fitted one of these
hkZ7t89.gif

Yea, it's expensive, but it's sparco, and it looks good :) I want one :)

Awsome responce Rob :) just awsome :)

Lols i imagined i'd get these responses :p i kinda had conflicting opinions on them but now i've decided they aren't worth it. Wouldn't pay that much for the sparco one.

Seen Marcus000 carbon wrap their filler cover (Here) but i think unless you've got other bits carboned then it kinda looks odd.

Don't try to misquote a mod - you'll lose.

(Locked your post for editing btw...:lol: )

:p

I can feel a Patent Rob photoshop in the creation........

:lol:

Personaly I don't care for carbon wraping, even thoug it's gotten werry realistic, it stil looks fake, and I don't like fake :)

Hi,
For your info I have done a mod to my own fuel cap looks like a factory fit item and cost me about £2. Take a look at my post "PICTURES AT LAST" on PRoject Puma disscussion area.
Regards
Richard Mansfield

Fuel caps look the best when they leave the production line, anyone who fits one of those caps should have their puma confiscated!

They just look tacky haldfors sell sticker cover ones to and they even have the key hole in them then when you see someone who has one you just think knob (well I do) in my opinion they really ain't a good thing at all. Sorry but its one of those things I really don't like same as those eye lashes :shock:

Back