viper stripes??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi i just noticed your from weylen. im from bedford.do you go to any local meets?

nc-duke-alike said:
does any 1 know ehere in or close to welwyn garden city that can fit my viper stripes for me. not got a good eye so no way im doing it myself..

There was a meet back in 2007 at Hatfield... maybe resurrect that one?

Galleria car park:

8d2c880e.jpg

Dal said:
There was a meet back in 2007 at Hatfield... maybe resurrect that one?

Galleria car park:

8d2c880e.jpg

that looks good i really want to go to one i wish some one would organise one im on my second puma now and never been to one!

What's stopping you organising one?

Select a meet point : driving route : end point. Not much to it really!

mattandsar said:
hi i just noticed your from weylen. im from bedford.do you go to any local meets?

nc-duke-alike said:
does any 1 know ehere in or close to welwyn garden city that can fit my viper stripes for me. not got a good eye so no way im doing it myself..
im sure you if you did a meet in bedford,a few will attend including myself,as there are some nice back roads around the area and some good places for photo shoots aswell as places to eat

I Photoshopped mine to see what it would look like.

After much consideration I decided against it.

X181MDX-1.jpg

XIIVVX said:
I Photoshopped mine to see what it would look like.

After much consideration I decided against it.

X181MDX-1.jpg

that looks well shit. Orange. pfft :wink: lol

There is a sign-writing company on Tewin Road called "asap". I have no recommendation for them though, just noticed as I drove past. I can't find them on t'internet though. Otherwise try yellow pages etc?

http://www.allsignsallprint.com/locateus.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

;)

I very recently Viperised my black Puma :grin:

Pics here http://www.shireoakgraphics.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in the portfolio section

I did it myself and yes, it's fairly easy all you need is masking tape, meths, a squeegee (signwriters card thingy for pressing the vinyl down) and a hair drier for the awkward bits. I can help with more detailed instructions if you need them.

Back