VW passat 2.8 Syncro wagon - Sale or Breaking PICS ADDED

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lb81

So I am either selling or breaking the above.

It is a 99 T reg, dark red, cream heated leather, 136,000 miles, FSH with a stack of receipts since I have had it including recent service, MOT until July but no tax.

Mechanically it's fairly sound with a great engine, has an intermittent issue with the fuel pump priming but still starts and drives well. The 4 wheel drive is permanent (mechanical) and works perfectly with front and rear diffs. It was immense in the snow last year and went sailing past several supposedly more capable "off roaders".

But there are some body work issues the most serious of which is the ns front wing as it got stuck to a lamppost by my better half the night after I originally sold it and needs a new wing, indicator unit and the cross-member beaten back in to shape, the headlight is ok but is sitting deep due to the slight bend in the cross-member. I will stick up a few pics of damage and the whole car ASAP for info as i don't have any to hand at the moment.

Obviously this isn't the best place for it and as such I obviously have it listed in more suitable places, but thought it was worth sticking on here anyway!

In terms of price, I'm open to sensible offers around £600 on the whole car or alternatively if I get enough interest in parts I will break it up. At present nothing is sold so if anyone has a Passat lurking on the drive that you fancy a heated leather interior for etc then let me know or a part is needed no matter how small and I will take some pics and prices can be agreed.

As a guide for the parts but will negotiate:
Full heated leather interior - £250
5 spoke 16inch Alloys x 4 with good tyres - £100
Leather 3 spoke steering wheel - £30
Doors - £40 each (£20 for NS front due to damage)
Bonnet - £50
Tailgate - £50

etc etc...

PM or reply for more details and pictures of specific items.

And I will obviously reserve the right to withdraw the vehicle and or parts if they are sold elsewhere.

Cheers
Rich

In Basingstoke for viewings I presume?

Ah yes, correct, Basingstoke - well the vehicle is acutally in Hook (just down the road) at my father in laws as its off the road and I dont have the space.

Sorry for that omission... :eek:k:

Here is the only pic I currently have which is rubbish to be fair as its a low res mobile phone job but at least gives you and idea until I take some decent ones tomorrow.

IMG_0112.jpg

Finally get a chance to nip over and take some more pictures and not only is it raining, but I forgot the key so couldnt move it or open it! :roll:

Still, here are a few more with some decent ones to follow...

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

tekz said:
Can I take the cat, he looks adorable :p

Lol, no he is actually miserable as sin and hisses at everyone who comes near - belongs to the neighbour and is really mangy...

Latest posts

Back