Well done Red!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Arch Bishop

I'd like to thank red for the successful upgrade to the forum! Should serve us well for years to come! :thumbs: :thumbs:

If you could could give the devs at my place of work a lesson on smooth migration, I'd be very grateful...

Can I have 'Your Posts' and 'New Posts' back to being one click please, you've doubled the workload putting them on a menu :lol:

Looks really good, well done.....somebody want to explain how the hell I find everything now, wheres the quick link to the "active topic" for example, that has been my friend for years, or "my posts" :cry:

Thanks everyone :grin:

zinc2000 said:
[post]345270[/post] wheres the quick link to the "active topic" for example, that has been my friend for years, or "my posts"

In the 'Quick Links' menu on the upper left.

grayfox said:
[post]345235[/post] Great Job! Hope there's not too many bugs to weed out if any at all

Hopefully not!!

It plays well on mobile as well. The old mobile site was a bit of a pig but this one is better for the ham-fisted (and a lot more colourful too)!

Back