What made your day today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Result!
Got my daily driver insurance for the same as last year, Direct Line😁.
Puma's went down due to 1 year no claims as It had been off the road for a few years before re insuring last year .
However, in general car insurance is going up so we did well!
That's really good news, my multi car insurance went up from £427 to £755 for both Puma's and my Fiesta 1.25. I think the mileage that I need, (20k a year for the 3 cars) doesn't help. The classic insurance people don't like it when you ask for more than 5k miles for a Puma, let alone 9k miles.

That's really good news, my multi car insurance went up from £427 to £755 for both Puma's and my Fiesta 1.25. I think the mileage that I need, (20k a year for the 3 cars) doesn't help. The classic insurance people don't like it when you ask for more than 5k miles for a Puma, let alone 9k miles.
Just tried Direct Line, £120 more for my Red Puma than the renewal from LV !
As I said the classic car insurance people don't want to know about 9k miles a year.

Just tried Direct Line, £120 more for my Red Puma than the renewal from LV !
As I said the classic car insurance people don't want to know about 9k miles a year.

And here is me thinking I managed a milestone as my Ka clocked it's 4000th mile last night - that's total, it has it's 8th birthday in a few days 🤪
Got a photo after I filled it up but was just at 3999 & I wasn't about to drive round the car park for a mile :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
And here is me thinking I managed a milestone as my Ka clocked it's 4000th mile last night - that's total, it has it's 8th birthday in a few days 🤪
Got a photo after I filled it up but was just at 3999 & I wasn't about to drive round the car park for a mile :ROFLMAO:
As my insurance is almost due, I've checked my mileages,
Medium Steel blue Puma 5100 miles
Thunder and Red Puma 8,300 (changed on the 1st. March)
Fiesta Mk 7.5 (1 25) 2000 miles
Quantum 2+2 kit car 3,500 miles

As I'm old, making the most of life while I can, attend masses of car meets and shows (17 in August) and 5 holidays a year, highest mileage in a week was in June in the MSB Puma, just under a 1100 miles.

As my insurance is almost due, I've checked my mileages,
Medium Steel blue Puma 5100 miles
Thunder and Red Puma 8,300 (changed on the 1st. March)
Fiesta Mk 7.5 (1 25) 2000 miles
Quantum 2+2 kit car 3,500 miles

As I'm old, making the most of life while I can, attend masses of car meets and shows (17 in August) and 5 holidays a year, highest mileage in a week was in June in the MSB Puma, just under a 1100 miles.
Hi.
If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Latest posts

Back