What mod first?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, do a mrk3 mondeo calipers & st170 300mm disc conversion first as you will soon come a cropper with out decent brakes!
I think you will get more out the cams than the exhaust but you can't beat the sound of puma with a full system, popping & banging away!!!

Personally i think if you spend some time and money FULLY overhauling the oem brake setup you'll find it's perfectly adequate for anything your likely to throw at it....but it will mean replacing front seals, pistons, pads, discs, fluid... and on the back, shoes and adjusters etc etc..... iv'e done this to 2 standard brake setups lately and it really transformed the braking and improved the pedal feel no end.... a slightly larger disc size is not usually the final word i think

Regards

I would go for the air box mod. and K&N air filter.. cost me 32.00 quid for the air filter and 4.25 for the drain pipe for the air box. made a difference and you don't have to keep on buying the air filters...(also you get a nice K&N sticker too)

Back