What really grinds my gears.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daz_zz_er

I'm a member on the saxperience forum as I used to have a saxo. I still use the forum now but I do get into the odd debate about the Pumas excellence, The 'lads' on saxperience seem to think the puma is 'shit'

The fact the pumas rust like a cunt and handle about as good as a loaf of bread really does noting for them. Just a fiesta after all.

Ha ha.... Working at a ford Motorsport workshop for over 6 years and I know nothing about them? Yeah ok mate, you are totally correct it's not like I have set the suspension up on a ford racing puma or have done track days in one. Obviously you owning a bog standard puma in a shit colour makes you a expert in them.

So I will repeat, get off your high horse your car is shit and it handles like a loaf of bread!

Just ignore it.

The Saxo is actually quite a good steer, it's just a shame they've been tainted by the chav brigade.

And one for the FRP owners...

Just to be a cunt I have had and owned a FRP and that was shit too. Expensive shit but still shit

Daz_zz_er said:
Just to be a c__t I have had and owned a FRP and that was shit too. Expensive shit but still shit

I'd love to know how he quantifies that comment. Sounds like a troll to me.

Neil said:
Daz_zz_er said:
Just to be a c__t I have had and owned a FRP and that was shit too. Expensive shit but still shit

I'd love to know how he quantifies that comment. Sounds like a troll to me.

He works for Ford Motorsport apparently. I just laughed.

I nearly bought a Saxo once, however I found it impossible to drive because the pedals were stupidly close together for my size 11 feet. All I can say is they all must have small feet!

I also considered a Saxo and decided to stay with the Blue Oval. I am glad i did after taking a ride in a mates Saxo.They handle well but you can tell they a shoddily built pieces of french poo. My friend is talking about chopping it in for a Puma.

I also owned a saxo before i bought my puma, granted it was the vtr but compared to the puma its just a pile of 'french plastic s***e................

Oh by the way ive just purchased ANOTHER 'black' with 75k on the clock, £800............WINNER!! :D

Back