What would you do......

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
abit if justice needed there give him a beating up n down street muuhaaaa

First off all,there are 2sides to this,some women can and will push the man so far by there actions,and some men just enjoy doing it to women ...

Help the woman to leave him and support her in going to the police to report him and get him convicted and locked up!
No matter how right it might feel more violence is never the answer.

:thumbs: love the diplomatic answers!

I to agree the best help would be to assist keeping them apart if at all possible. Some women will be scared to report abuse so support in doing so would be gratefully received I'm sure.

The problem you otherwise face is indeed firstly lowering yourself to their standards and also if you don't fully have both sides of the story i.e. the lady burnt him with an iron etc then you could put yourself in a very awkward situation.

I know what Martin means by women knowing which buttons to press to wind a man up, but violence is not the answer.

As Phil and Matt suggest, there is a legal solution. On average, victims of violent domestic abuse are assaulted over 30 times before they first report it. The police/CPS and the courts are sympathetic to this and in the last few years they have been more robust in both bringing prosecutions and sentencing on conviction.

I accept that it is departing from the original question, but we also have to remember that not all victims are women (I have also assumed that the case Tom first posted about involves a couple in a relationship)

If it were me id go beat the twat up myself!
but as stated above, get legal help and assist her through it

There is an answer I'd like to say but the law is the law and you shouldn't take it into your own hands and as said above its not just women who are victims of domestic violence

Also be sure of your facts before wading in ..
A friend didn't, and intervened, and almost ended up in court herself!

Thanks for your comments, I'm pretty sure of the fact and have seen the damage he has done to her physically, last night was the worst it has been, 2 black eyes, bruised ribs, bruises around her neck, split lip and excruciating pain in her torso, whomb area.

His brother seems to be doing a good job of giving him everything he does to her if you get my drift.

Another thing, would those of you that have met me find me intimidating? I ask because whenever my name is mentioned he goes running scared like a rabbit caught in headlights

whether you are intimidating or not, a lot of perpetrators of domestic violence are bullies because they are insecure - they are intimidating to those close to them, but wouldn't say boo to a goose outside their home

I hope that someone is taking photos of this lady's injuries?

Ginger Tom said:
Thanks for your comments, I'm pretty sure of the fact and have seen the damage he has done to her physically, last night was the worst it has been, 2 black eyes, bruised ribs, bruises around her neck, split lip and excruciating pain in her torso, whomb area.
Then get it done, She doesn't need another second with this excuse for a human.

Absolutely cannot understand why any woman would ever put up with this?! Same other way around, it works both ways.

plenty do, Vix - it is more common than you'd think

peeps get sucked in and then they are too frightened to do anything about it

Latest posts

Back