where does it tell you offset on mondeo wheels(cossie reps)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkie

been asking a few people to check the offsets on the mondeo cossie replica wheels. but i dont know where it is all i been sayin is its normally on the back of one of the spokes.

can anyone who has these wheels in the correct et35 offset please tell me how they know they are the right ones and not the dreaded et40's.

one guy said he couldnt find it so he worked it out and came up with et38 which im not sure about as i thought they were just 35 or 40 an thats it.

it will be stamped near to where it says what wheel size it is,usally under the cover cap or on the rear of the wheel near stud holes

As you probably gathered, it is between the bolt holes on the face of the wheel. Something like 61/2Jx16ET40H2 or 7Jx16ET35H2 (I may have got the "H2" bit wrong, but that isn't the important bit anyway).

If you can, get the seller to check all four wheels - I once bought a set and only one of them was an ET35, the others were all ET40. And the ET35 was egg shaped!

Latest posts

Back