Where to get induction kit heat shield like pictured

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clemo

I've seen the heat shields that effectively wrap around the induction kit, does anyone know where I can get one like the one in the picture, I found the pic on this site?

image.php

they were on ebay a while ago, guy on here made them, i bought one but i managed to drop something on it and it broke

I went for a green cotton filters one from Demon Tweeks in the end, seemed to be best price for a stainless steel one, same style as the ones on the link you provided.

Does anyone have a pic of one fitted? Not sure i wanna pay for something i can make for pennies :D
Be nice to see how it fits up etc

The one I've bought isn't as impressive as that, couldn't find one like that anywhere. I should be fitting mine at the weekend, I'll try to remember to take a picture

i will have a look i mite have one left in the shed from when i made a batch, if i have i will post it up for sale on here.

madhillbilly17 said:
i will have a look i mite have one left in the shed from when i made a batch, if i have i will post it up for sale on here.

I could do with one if you have spare... If not.. what did you use to make? Ali, rivets, edge protector?

Latest posts

Back