Which 2011 Film Are You Anticipating Most

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planetslick

obviously i couldnt list every film due out in the rest of 2011 but i thought i'd list what i considered the top 10 and see which one people were most looking forward to

in no particular order

1. Thor
2. The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret Of The Unicorn
3. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! but it'll sell)
4. The Muppets
5. Contagion
6. X-Men: First Class
7. Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows
8. Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2
9. Green Lantern
10. Scream 4
11. Super 8
12. Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
13. The Thing
14. Fast Five
15. World Invasion: Battle LA
16. Captain America: The First Avenger
17. Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol
18. The Hangover 2
19. Rise Of The Apes
20. Transformers: The Dark Of The Moon

to me it just seems like a year of super hero movies and outstreched movie series i mean who really really wants to ser Fast & Furious 5??? or Scream 4?? or Mission Impossible ...whatever where upto "we get it Cruise you want to save the world now just stop!"

Captain AMerica looks like it has potential to be good (if your a comic fan) but i have a feeling it'll fall into the pitfall of all superhero movies with the plot simply being to unbeleiveable to enjoy.

TinTin intriuges me as a avid lover of the cartoon i both want o see and and at the same time fear and know they've ruined it

Transformers will be and special effects glut in 3D IMAX a typical Bay film all special effects little plot and close ups of half dress women... seriously can you blame him??? illl certainly be seeing it.

i think im most intrested to see Super 8 just because so littles been given away yet its been so hyped much in the same way cloverfield and district 9 were but please god let it be like Cloverfield and not the monumental complete and utter disaster which was district 9

so whats every looking forward to or are you looking forward to none of the?

As follows for us!

Transformers: The Dark Of The Moon
Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows
X-Men: First Class
Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

What's this about "The Thing"? is this a remake?

They should leave it well alone! :evil:

KatnStudge said:
What's this about "The Thing"? is this a remake?

They should leave it well alone! :evil:

If you're referring to John Carpenters 1982 version of The Thing, that is a remake of the 1951 film >The thing from another world< so it's already a remake.

The Thing (2011) serves as a prelude to John Carpenter's classic 1982 film of the same name.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0905372/plotsummary" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So it's not meant as a remake anyway ;)

Dal said:
The Thing (2011) serves as a prelude to John Carpenter's classic 1982 film of the same name.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0905372/plotsummary" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So it's not meant as a remake anyway ;)
You'd have thought that they'd have given it a different name to avoid confusion. :roll:

Anyway, apart from a vague interest in the next POTC movie, there's nothing at all that I'm aware of that I'm looking forward to seeing.

Back