Which wheels should I get?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which wheels?

• Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 (black)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 (black)

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Sparco Assetto gara (matt black)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sparco Pista (matt silver tech)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sparco Drift (matt black)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wip3

2 months ago I ordered some Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s in anthracite, but it now seems I'll never get them. So the time has come to decide what I should get instead, but I have hard time deciding. It's exactly 2 weeks before the first trackday of the year so I'm in a small hurry.

Team Dynamics Pro Race 3
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2
Sparco Assetto gara
Sparco Pista
Sparco Drift

The Problem with Team Dynamics wheels is that they are gloss black. Haven't seen them in real but i would imagine gloss black doesn't look as good as matt black or anthracite.

On the other hand the problem with Sparcos is that I can only get them with ET25. ET25 would be fine in the back and the 1.2s I ordered were 35 in the front and 25 in the back, but they might rub in the front.

All these wheels are about the same weight and if someone has some other affordable light wheels to suggest I'd be glad to hear about them.

So help me out here :)

Pro Race 1.2 16" Gloss Black:
10052011070.jpg

Pro Race 1.2 17" Matt Black:
18062011127.jpg

I think Matt is better than Gloss!!

I like gloss, plus they don't stay that way for long with a little brake dust! so you can have them either way :lol:

I was looking at pro race 1.2s, but decided to go for a slightly cheaper wheel so I could have a better tyre (as I'm on a bit of a tight budget).

You can get pro race 1.2s in either anthracite or matt black if that helps, not sure on the others.

yes I tried to get them in anthracite, but they're not available :-(

oh, bummer. there is another member on here with them fitted, they look pretty good. Im pretty sure rimstyle are still in stock:

http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac72/AWX85/T89RFG/photo-4-4.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In fact here is the link:

http://www.rimstyle.com/alloywheels/detail/?car_model_id=3950;wheel=team_dynamics_pro_race_12_gm;dia=16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

those would be perfect but rimstyle doesn't seem to ship to Finland :(

I've decided to wait for the Anthracite ones. Hopefully I'll get them eventually...

Back