who owns the roads?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenF

I thought I knew but after the last few weeks I'm not so sure - is it BMW drivers, Audi drivers or Land Rover drivers?

It definately not Cyclists, although a lot of them think they do!! :wink:

Looking at many of the posts on here, I thought it was the "in thing" to misspell words!

The BMW driver I overtook this morning did seem to gesture that he owned the road as a lowly little Puma went by him..

:thumbs:

pedestrians.

You run one over and its always your fault unless you can prove they did a suicide streak in front of your car. Even worse if you drive a modified car, in most prejudiced cops eyes and the general publics eyes you must have been speeding or driving recklessly and most of the public witnesses will claim you were speeding based entirely on a slightly louder exhause note even though they didnt see you. They heard you "roaring" down the road and hence you must have been speeding......

I'd say Audi A3/A4 drivers, specifically ones in 'resale' white or grey 2.0 TDI models.

warrenpenalver said:
pedestrians.

You run one over and its always your fault unless you can prove they did a suicide streak in front of your car. Even worse if you drive a modified car, in most prejudiced cops eyes and the general publics eyes you must have been speeding or driving recklessly and most of the public witnesses will claim you were speeding based entirely on a slightly louder exhause note even though they didnt see you. They heard you "roaring" down the road and hence you must have been speeding......

there's nothing that winds me up more than when STUPID people cross the road knowing full well your heading towards them with a machine weighing 1000kg plus but choose not to acknowledge or make any attempt to quicken ones step or get across the road any quicker..

:x :x :x

Its a road not a pavement. It is amore a "youth" problem. Being dragged up and over safety conciousness society means they dont understand risk plus they have an up thier own arsehole attitude thatcars "have" to get out thier way. If its youths i do now accelerate towards them which tends to kick in thier self preservation instinct.

Vauxhall Insignias must have magnets on the front bumper... got to be one of the worst driven cars on the road! Usually the amount of Insignias I see in a day also matches the number of Insignias that have tailgated me that day!

C'mon Guys the worst drivers are the ones that hold you up by taking ages to turn left, not knowing how to deal with roundabouts and doing 35 everywhere (30, 40, 50, 60 limits) Welcome to the world of Honda Jazz, Nissan Micra, cheap shite Korean/Malaysian cars etc. Now I'm retired I'm out and about at the same time as these guys and it's doing my head in. I would pull the retest age down to 60 if I had my way.
Barry

According to Mr Clarkson on top gear "it's ok to own a BMW now because all the cocks have moved on to Audis", therefore the answer to the original question must be Audi drivers :)

lusid666 said:
According to Mr Clarkson on top gear "it's ok to own a BMW now because all the cocks have moved on to Audis", therefore the answer to the original question must be Audi drivers :)

^^ I have to agree with this.. although i really like the look of Audi's, they just seem to be driven by dickheads :lol:

tuonokid said:
C'mon Guys the worst drivers are the ones that hold you up by taking ages to turn left, not knowing how to deal with roundabouts and doing 35 everywhere (30, 40, 50, 60 limits) Welcome to the world of Honda Jazz, Nissan Micra, cheap shite Korean/Malaysian cars etc. Now I'm retired I'm out and about at the same time as these guys and it's doing my head in. I would pull the retest age down to 60 if I had my way.
Barry

^^ And these drivers really do grind my gears also :x

Back