Yo yo yo

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane'o'mac

Ay up peeps, new to pumas and new to forums!

Long story short, mate has got a puma, stripped with cheap eBay springs as a mega budget track car. Last month I crashed my clio 172 track car at Cadwell Park so I'm now on a mega budget track car mission too! Bought a 51 plate red non air-con model.... Really clean and a shame to strip but these cars go for peanuts and I got it for a good price with tax n test! A really good base to start at! These cars are surprising, even coming from a pretty sorted 172, so much fun and really 'chuckable'! Commence weight loss! And let the fun begin!

Cheers for the welcomes guys! Been lurking around here for a week or so and finally committed to signing up to gain full access, there's some really good projects on here and some priceless info! Was always skeptical about forums and whilst unable to comment on others this one certainly seems very helpful!!

shane'o'mac said:
Was always skeptical about forums and whilst unable to comment on others this one certainly seems very helpful!!

You got that right. :grin:

Back