YOBS!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n1ck1984

Right, so last sunday me and the family were at my aunties 60th. It was really the first time we attended an event as a family since my mothers funeral so it was kinda tricky for the first hour or so, but after a stiff beer things were jammin pretty nicely. After a pretty tough night everyone went home n crashed out.

2:30AM i get woken up by my sister who was in tears saying we had to go help my other sister.I hadn't a clue what was going on so i drove to her house as quick as i could and when i got there her car was completely trashed. i mean trashhhed. all the windows etc.

Turns out, a couple of yob that used to go to pub my sister and her boyfriend run were barred ages ago and decided that after spotting her car would go give it some treatment. my sister, who was sleeping on her boyfriends shoulder had been woken up by the alarm and still being tipsy and having just had a sleeping pill she went out to see what the noise was and was set on by the two plebs.

She was punched and booted around the street wich left her with a broken nose and cracked cheekbone,when she was punched she actually fell over and smacked her head off the kerb and am sure i don't need to tell you how fatal that could've been.

The two dickheads in question who will remain nameless of course. have a long history of this sorta thing.

one of them, who i'll just call mickey mouse has been inside barlinnie for robbing the corner shop around the street from me with a knife and he's been known to roam the street with a Katana. this guys reputation is my local areas '' hardman '' wich can't be true because the towns boss is my pal so that's a lie for a start, along with that silly claim you'd think this guy is a 7'' fire breathing giant. He's only a wee 5'3 gimp who works out at the gym. the other one is more along the lines of a petty pillock. spray painting and throwing abuse from half a mile away is his idea of being a hardman.

nutter number 1 is back in barlinnie and nutter number 2 is on bail.

I have a picture of my sister acouple of the days after the attack but i didn't want topost it here incase i step on toes but she was in pretty bad shape. to make matters worse the oik who did this was already on the run from the police, he had a warrant on him.

Me and my oldman went to the court on the day they were to be heard on the off chance it was open to the public so we could get a look at these two prats for future reference but the judge deemed it a private and serious matter. I did however walk behind the court and look through the reliance vans window but i don't think anyone was there.

So there we have it. another case of Yobbish-britain.

My sis is making a full recovery and infact is having a girls night in tomorrow night so she's getting back on her feet quite nicely. I can't help but feel like igniting everytime i see her mashed up face. i hope that pillock becomes someones bunk muffin.

sorry to hear this

if these two gentlemen were appearing in court, surely you had a right to sit in the public gallery? I thought it was only youth court and family court proceedings that the public could not watch (except for those matters that are of national security)?

maybe I am wrong, but that is how journalists can get information on cases (though the taking of photographs I know is not allowed)

Wow.. i really dont know how i'd react if someone did something like that to a family member.

I'm glad to hear your sister is recovering!

BenF said:
sorry to hear this

if these two gentlemen were appearing in court, surely you had a right to sit in the public gallery? I thought it was only youth court and family court proceedings that the public could not watch (except for those matters that are of national security)?

maybe I am wrong, but that is how journalists can get information on cases (though the taking of photographs I know is not allowed)
Good point but remember i'm up in Scotland, maybe there is a little difference there somewhere ? am not sure, we arrived and were told it was behind closed doors.

However, my town has been known to '' sort it out '' Few months ago a young boy went downstairs from his flat to ask some junkies to keep the music down, ( them being the type who get moved from town to town due to complaints and a long list of drug problems ) they kicked the living hell out of the boy aswell as his mother when she came down to see what the noise was about. The beating hadn't even finished when more than half the street decided this wasn't on. swarms of police were drafted in and threw the junkeis in vans and no-one seen them again.i think they were dumped in someone elses town.

So i can understand the judges call on that one. but i agree with you, i'd have loved to have got a look at them.

So with that in mind, maybe the courts decided that two tossers coming from the same area best be kept behind locked doors.

dal, all i'll say is that everything is under control.

missed that you are in Scotland - there are differences in the law between Scottish and English law so yes I guess that is how come you were refused entry?

Back