Ford Puma 1.7 Millennium Edition Breaking

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanic

Hi guys, have one of these for sale, its been broken as failed MOT(list is to long for me to do) and cannot afford to get back on road. (i am kinda thinking will get me more by breaking also) Car body work is very good for age and interior is immaculate just slight scuffs on drivers side. I am breaking the whole lot, i will take requests for bits ( as wont remember everything) but to give idea here are some of the parts:

Full Leather Recaro Seats £200 (can courier at cost £40?)
Alloy Wheels sell at £50 each delivered or do a deal on the set
Cd player with code £30 delivered
Headlights £25 each or will do deal on pair
Rear lights £15 each or will do deal on pair
Lowering kit with shocks done less than 10k cost £259 , willing to let go at £135 delivered

Engine has done 121k runs perfect if someone is interested in this will have to have chat as i am unwilling to take it out of car myself.

These are just examples i will need time to take things of if people want i will give rough estimate, collection is canterbury kent or can courier most items.

Will add photos when stops raining. Any questions welcome, feel free to message me parts you request and i will add to post with price so mods can see.

Details of mot failure in pics below:
img042.jpg

img041.jpg

It is a shame but really need the money , will have loads of photos at weekend when get mo, will stick on ebay at some point soon

will get pics up asap, the leather is in very good condition apart from some slight wear on drivers bolster imagine can tidy up though

if some wants it for £750 before i break it there welcome :) its got a stack of invoices including cam belt and all usual stuff which goes, and been serviced recently with brakes.

£350 for the whole car then judging by the passenger footwell?

Spend £200 repairing those mostly little things and you'd get a £1000 minimum for it.

lol good spot, that was original plan by my missus as she didnt want it left on drive as she felt it 'brought the area down' lol so i got two weeks to shift it overwise she might ring the breakers lol

I may ring round see how much to get all repaired, didnt really want to go down route of selling it as amount of time wasters you get :( thats why stuck on here in hope ppl who enquire will be serious

list of invoices:

£259.00 for lowering kit
£15 for rocker cover
£55 for wish bone arms
£32 for tracking
£200 for work carried out in 2010
£220 for cambelt @ 99k
£160 to fit new suspension
£130 for tyres and wipers
£120 for coil pack and service
£180 water pipes + motor
£130 abs sensor
£72 wheel bearing
£70 for service parts including plugs
£50 on brakes

There is aload more most of above in past year

Hi, the seats look good, do you have a picture of the wear on the seat bolster, also what are the rear seats like?

Severio said:
Hi, the seats look good, do you have a picture of the wear on the seat bolster, also what are the rear seats like?

rear is immaculate hardly any use, the bolster is one with small hole easily fixed very good for car of its age, will get pic of bolster tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back