Filthy Pumas (and other vehicles!) - Winter 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

As it's now the time of year where it's impossible to keep your car clean, it's traditional to post up pictures of filthy Pumas (Yip, I'm expecting good things here :lol:) - let's see who's got the dirtiest Kat!

I'll start (with a picture from a couple of years ago now, but in my defence I'm now Pumaless), of #013 during Zara's first meet, with me looking a 'lil embarrassed :roll:

gallery_16690_269_124469.jpg

I'll get a picture up of the Mini soon too. The accomodation site is a building site at the minute, hence the car is covered in mud and dirt.

Steve, I think you need to reread the thread title - FILTHY puma's please!

The wheels are meant to be black
image.php

Not much light getting through these lenses
image.php

Mine two years ago near Christmas:

[fullalbumimg]1102[/fullalbumimg]

And on the wheels I bought it with in the dirty snow:

dirtypuma.jpg

I could have competed with this last night! I'll endeavour to beat it on the Aberdeenshire Puma/Zsoc meet this weekend (hint hint!).

sure he wouldnt have minded :lol:

Col's car was pretty mingin as were the rest of ours at the Buttertubs meet 08

London012.jpg

London009.jpg

London011.jpg

London013.jpg

zara#014 said:
Rob - that is just pure class :lol:

*Hugs*

Thank you Zara, it is so nice to be appreciated.

I think the slightly under-inflated offside rear in the penultimate picture was my crowning achievement

Pics will be up soon of a "Tiger striped" car. :lol:

Won't let it get it to the level of that FRP above.

Damn Rob your FRP looks two-tone in those pics!! :lol:

My cars not usually dirty seeing as i work for a car valet company and its due to be done today :| ... i will have to refrain from getting it washed for another week or so.. :lol:

Back