Filthy Pumas (and other vehicles!) - Winter 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I need to check these threads more often, the puma was absolutely caked up until Monday :(

Taken today, bit grubby
:oops:
dirty.jpg

haha dazzer it was spakling before all that happened as i was at a show, then i decided to show it in this state instead just for a laugh and you would be supprised how many people came over and looked and took pictures lol gleaming cars all around me then just that lol

clarkie said:
haha dazzer it was spakling before all that happened as i was at a show, then i decided to show it in this state instead just for a laugh and you would be supprised how many people came over and looked and took pictures lol gleaming cars all around me then just that lol

Lol yeah well it does look ultra shiny where there is not mud haha!

I reallllllly realllllly want/need to clean Koshka but don't fancy making our drive and road into a skating rink at the same time :'(

Think I'll wait for the weather to clear up a bit before giving Patch a clean

Sorry to disappoint Neil but my car is actually cleaner than ALL of the ones (Puma's) shown on here even though I haven't cleaned it since last years Leicester meet which I believe was in March, so some 20 or so months ago. I always said it was a waste of time cleaning them as mine gets cleaned everytime I take it out in the rain for a long drive......gonna pop outside now and get a photo of how I found the car when I got home tonight.....brb

Latest posts

Back