Ford Fair - Meet Point Details

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie

Date: 3rd August
Time: 06:30 am

editedFordFairmeetpoint.jpg

You will need to come here first to collect your tickets and passes, as they will not be posted unless previously agreed.
We'll convoy to the circuit from here by 07:00 at the very latest to avoid the queues on the way in.

There are a few things that I would recommend bringing with you.

Sun cream
Even on a hazy day, it's still the middle of summer, and without it you will burn.

Drinks & snacks
Obviously there are food vendors at the show, but their prices are always extortionate.

Cash
There are cash points these days, but they probably will charge for the privilege. And although some of the traders selling more expensive items have card readers, most will only take cash. And you wouldn't want to find yourself unable to buy a Mr Whippy either!

It's also worth considering bringing a spare key if you have one, and giving it to someone you trust to hold on to. With how many times you'll be in and out of your car during the day, there's always a risk that someone will lock their keys in their car (usually in the boot).

I'll send a PM with mine and Dal's mobile numbers nearer the time. Just in case...

6.30am meet remember people for a 7am leave for the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back