1998 Ford Puma 1.7 With Lux pack

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnA88

Ford Puma
1998 S Reg
1.7 VCT Zetec SE Engine
2 Door Coupe
Moondust Silver
72654 Miles
13 Months MOT
Tax Till 01/05/14
3 set’s of keys one is the important red master key
15 Inch Alloy Wheels With Good Tyres
Air Conditioning
Ford RDS 6000 Radio With CD Player
Electric Windows
Electric Heated Mirrors
Front Heated Windscreen
Remote Central Locking
Alarm
Folder full of receipts etc
Near enough every tax disc since it was new

I had the windscreen replaced in November 2013 as the old one was scratched, I have dewipered the rear as I think they look better without one fitted but it comes in the box of spares with the car, I have replaced the green speedo lights with white led’s but this can be returned to standard for a few quid if you so wish, I have upgraded the headlight bulbs with Halfords Extreme Brilliance units and I have also fitted smoked side repeaters.

The bad points
For a Puma it’s in great shape unlike most but the rear arches are just starting to go but these can be fixed cheaply if caught now also the bottom of the front wings are starting to go but it’s only surface rust so a nice diy job. There’s a small dent at the top of the drivers front wing, There’s a scratch to the bottom of the drivers door, One on the roof and one on the tailgate. There’s a problem with opening the boot from the outside but I have all the parts to fix it I just don’t have the time to sort it, It also has the normal car park marks etc but it is 16 years old.

I have a box of spare parts to go with the car aswell these include:
Rear wiper motor, arm etc
A spare key fob
Boot solenoid, Switch, catch etc
Original orange side repeaters
Original headlight bulbs
Mist jets
A replacement Ford interior mirror as the one fitted is abit scratched

Sorry the seat covers are not included in the sale but the seats are like new

I can tax the car for you but it will be on top of the purchase price or we can work out a deal of some kind

6 Months £123.75 or 12 Months £225.00

£750 ONO
Chertsey Surrey

Sorry forgot to say that it's not available to pick up till Tuesday evening as it's booked in on Tuesday morning to have the rear trailing arm bushes replaced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back