2000 W, black 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cossiefran

fsh, folder full of reciepts, fully stamped book, 73k, cambelt changed, in black, 3 previous owners.

good points - well looked after motor. receipts for allsorts of work and part replacements. in black (best colour!) low mileage. matching set of 4 tyres (unheard of nowadays!). tax til 9/11, mot til spetember and will pass no problem. ew, em, heated front + rear screens, tinted glass, 2 keys, handbook, cd player, AC.

bad points - the usual, surface rust to o/s rear wing, 6" scratch on o/s front wing due to some scrote that lives near me, slight tear/wear on driver's bolster, clutch bites mid/high (been fine whilst i have had it), blower has started to blow hot air even on cold.

i have recently claybar'd the car fully, right down to the sills, and when it has been washed it is as smooth as glass and it looks stunning. i have just graduated from uni so im after something else and need a quick sale.

i have been honest about the car, and im looking for £1200 ono. i know it will get chipped and what it will go for. it is a straight car, the only problem i have had with it was a brake union had come loose and leaked (all sorted now). it drives great, hasnt caused me any concerns and i know somebody else will enjoy it as much as i have.

ill get pics up asap. email or call me (mark) 07515753886

many thanks

need it gone asap to make way for something else. been offered peanuts in the trade (as they do!) so no sensible offer will be refused. its too nice a car to trade and would rather someone else get a bargain, low mileage, well looked after car.

on my way out to wash it and take some pics as i write this =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back