a PINK PUMA!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but i have just had another look and its bloody disgusting!!!

The person selling it can't even spell!! They should of at least got someone to check the listing for them before putting it on!!

Very dodgy! They MUST be a chav!!!

I see no burberry though so all cannot be toooooo bad!

PumaKa said:
Is this thread just someone having a wind-up?
Am I being cynical or does this all sound a bit ropey?!
I'm calling "shenanigans" ..!

Don't worry PK - we're on it...

:eek:k:

Sold for £2000 apparently.

Each to their own...

If you are seriously considering bying a car and have absolutely no idea about them, except how to start them. I wouldnt get daddy to just get the cheque book out with just a bit of advice off the internet.

Allthough advice shows you what to look for it doesnt show you how to look for it or how you define something as being a problem.

I would allways recomend an AA check and a hpi because when your talking about potentially throwing a few thousond down the drain, spending a couple hundred aint that much really. Plus both them services will offer something the internet cant, and thats actually physically looking and checking the car.

vickydink said:
very much so! Good luck to the loser that bought it haha

I think that's a bit harsh considering whoever bought it may already be a memeber or could possibly join in the near future.
When I was looking for a puma I had never driven one nor did I know anyone who owned one. I just wanted one because I thought they looked nice. Looking back it sounds stupid especially because my only requirement was that it was red or black. When Paul asked me what litre engine I wanted I hadn't a notion. I honestly thought what litre engine meant how many litres of petrol the car could hold. Shocking I know. :oops: My advice would be to get someone extremely knowlegable about cars to accompany you when viewing cars. Let them do the talking. I did this when I bought my own car and any time I bought a horse. Someone with experience will know what to look out for and what to ask. It might be worth your while looking at something newer that comes with a warrenty if you're not that interested in cars as you'll be constatly walked over when it comes to getting replacement parts etc. Good luck with the search.
P.S If you do decide to spray it yourself I can reccomend some good painters in Northern Ireland

Buying a car without seeing it beforehand such as an ebay auction a lottery, but some people weigh up the risk of things being not quite right with the bargain in price that can be achieved.

But as Sarah says above, always take someone with you that knows their way around a car if your not 100% sure what you looking at.

Dal said:
Buying a car without seeing it beforehand such as an ebay auction a lottery, but some people weigh up the risk of things being not quite right with the bargain in price that can be achieved.

When I was considering downgrading from the FRP to the Jagdeo I went to a dealer (Not Jaguar)

The 'to change' price was £4,000 with the Jag at £7950 and £4,000 allowed on the Puma.

I bought a slightly better specc'd Jaguar off e-bay, almost by accident when I put in a silly bid over the Christmas period then went away. I arrived back just before New Year to find myself the proud owner.

Having already sold the Puma on e-bay, the 'to change' price worked out to £850.

£3,150 allows for a lot of work on the new car. So far it's had only a routine service and covered 10,000 miles in 10 months.

Oh, and the reversing lights don't work which has cost me £160 in bodywork repair

:cry:

It is a lottery though. You really need to be prepared to spend once you have bought - I've just been lucky this time.

Regardless of how bad the car is (and it is bad, end of), I still think the poster of this thread is someone taking the pee and pretending... the phrases they use are far too twee and cutesy... rumbled! So own up you japester! :twisted: :p

vickydink said:
missus-lindsay said:
vickydink said:
very much so! Good luck to the loser that bought it haha

I think that's a bit harsh considering whoever bought it may already be a memeber or could possibly join in the near future.

I don't think its harsh at all... :)

I think it is harsh for the simple reason that just because somebody purchases something that's not to your taste does not make them a loser. It's fair enough if you don't like the car but judging somebody you don't know and publicly calling them a loser is harsh. I don't like pink ghds nor would I buy them but I wouldn't call you a loser just because you bought a pair. That is the hateful negative attitude on this site that both my boyfriend and I have previously pointed out in another thread.

Where is miss muffet? Did she get this car?

No idea. I asked the same thing.

And true points, about calling them a loser when you don't know them Vicky .. bad week?

no, im proving a point as it looks like they are in for a lot of problems by buying the car...thats pointing out a fact..

pink GHD's are actually nice by the way, i had a pair, funny that.

I know you have a pair because I read it on another thread lol. You're not really proving a point to be honest. For all you know a ford mechanic bought it for his girlfriend and he'll have the car running 100% all the time. How does that make him a loser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back