Accident

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well im determined not to scrap it, i had a go at someone recently for doing the same when it can be repared, so i dont want to be a hypocrite.

Its progressing. Ive got many good friends around me and on here (dal, cherie, red and zara, You deserve a mention) on the case in one way or an other. So hopefully i will be going to work on monday and will of saved another puma from the scrap gods

Cheers for the kind words guys
:eek:k:

Thats a gutter of a prang. Glad to see your getting stuck straight in there to get it sorted again.
Good luck fella.

It money terms theyre next to worthless now, but to us they are priceless! Keep at it

Well its worth nothing as it is so ive got to repair it, plus its cheeper to repair than what a half decent car will cost me. I probably could of got more than its worth breaking it, but the money would have come in bits and bobs which dont help me get to work monday.

I just hope she is the same :?

Got all my parts, ordered, in the post coming from here there and every where in one way or an other. Just need to find a wing now for a cheep as possible as ive spent a silly amount on the steering rack!!!!

Could you just bend the wing about to get you up and running for now and work on monday? I'll keep an eye out for a melina OSF wing though :eek:k:

yea me too.. :)
how much did you pay for the rack out of interest Ben?

Im embarrased to say, but its cost me £100, but im getting it to my door and dont really have a means of gettng anywhere at the mo to get one.

Ive found a wing on ebay for £45 so ill get that tommorow, i allso need 2 wheel nuts as i seem to of miss placed the ones of the wheel i took off.

But if i dont get it in time i will try put this one back on for now.

Would i get pulled if i just drove wth no wing or would it damage my car in someway by not having it on??????

benking said:
i allso need 2 wheel nuts as i seem to of miss placed the ones of the wheel i took off.

I'll bring some spare nuts :eek:k:

benking said:
Would i get pulled if i just drove wth no wing or would it damage my car in someway by not having it on??????

Your wheel has to be covered at the top legally. Also it may not be a wise idea to have stones etc flinging themselves upwards and onto the car!

well at least its all coming together for you :)
You'll be back on the road with her in no time!!

Dal, thanks again!!

Well im really aprahensive about it beng done before sunday, as there is a lot of wor to be done between now and then

Fingers crossed (toes too) :)

Sorry to hear & see your car bent out of shape but at least your alright at the end of the day its only metal & parts which can be fixed or replaced!

Sorry to see this :-(

But it looks like it's coming back together quickly, should be back on the road very soon :cool:

Well all the bits should be here by weekend so ive got no choice plus i need to get to windermere monday lol

Long live puma!!!

You'll be laughing your head off when everything is fixed and hunky dorey!!

Chin up Ben!!!

Latest posts

Back