Accident

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news! And now you can go to work tomorrow :D

Have you driven it yet to make sure all is OK?

We know who to turn to now for OSF repairs!

Ive done 2 miles so far and it feels fine, bar the tracking and the fact the driver needs to get his confidence Back in the car.

There are no knocks and rattles that werent there before so, so far so good :)

Oh and i can go work, dont know if thats good or bad lol

:D Great news Ben, glad you got it all sorted out...

your confidence will come dont worry... main thing is your alright, he other half will be happy lol and the puma is fixed....enough to drive :D

(take it the driveshaft got to you then eventually?)

I think it was a speedy recovery as well. My mate done most of the work, but i can advise people if need be.

Driveshaft still hasnt turned up, but not the end of the world as the other was ok. At least i will have a spare when i turns up (its not your fault zara, bloody post men dont like snow, dogs etc.....)

Im so pleased that the worry of it all seems to be over, and hopefully she will drive as sweetly as she did before

All i now is this car was special to me before it all went wrong, but now it is even more special with one hell of a story behind it :-D

glad its worked out for you then Ben.....
really sorry about driveshaft :( stupid postys!....
but glad your sorted :)

No problem zara, you did your bit. Its now down to the b*llends that work for the post office!!!

Such a relief

thanks for the thanks! glad i could help & uv got my number so anything else i can help with just gis a shout.....if iv done it il help & if i havent il tell you straight 'i aint got a clue'!

Another good thing is the ABS and TC lights are off now too

So in theory may car is better than what it was before the smash lol

benking said:
Another good thing is the ABS and TC lights are off now too

So in theory may car is better than what it was before the smash lol

That'll be the ABS sensor that was in that hub Red sourced for you.

Every cloud and all that :eek:k:

Local scrappy, but not a help your self one. Its in daventry and they have so many cars. But they dont stack them on top of each other and what not, so most of the cars are ok, except the burnt out ones lol.

There was a caterham in there and it looked mint, i should of made an offer :wub:

Today has to be the icing on the cake well i hope so anyway

Driving to work today, im on the slip road on the m40 going to oxford about 3 miles from work. Smoke starts coming from the engine!! So i got round the round about pulled over and had a look. Well waster was pissing out the HCV, managed to limp to the garage buy some water and top the water up.

All this happened during stand still trafic, engine over heating the lot. luckily im working on a toyota garage with a fords next door, so just about got there without a bang. It had snapped on one of the pipes, hense why it was leaking.

£31 later its all sorted, im praying nothing else goes wrong because im falling out of love with my puma fast

I think its time to sell

*Fingers crossed that's it*

Chin up.. not that much of a problem - poor car just had the hump from not being driven! lol

Yeah they get a bit temperamental!

You've put so much effort in that i'm sure you love her too much really!

Ben, if you haven't done so - have a read of this thread:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was so close to getting rid of mine after all that I went through with my banger. Glad I didn't now.

According to ford its a common problem the pipes snapping. The guy in front of me in the queue was in there for the same part but for a focus

Your story is a bit similar to mine, up and down lol

Allso the car is now lower on the drivers side than the passenger side??, so now ive spent a day driving it i have noticed its not ok, which meens more ££££££££

If i could be bothered i would replace all my hoses with samco ones. Your talking about £200 before fitting but they will probably outlast the car. And they look pretty cool too

8)

Latest posts

Back