Black wheels on silver cars

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P7TNY

Whats every ones thoughts on black alloys on a silver car.

I have fallen in love with a Clio 172 sport its silver with black alloy wheels. It looks awesome and butch. :shock:

I also feel that black on silver looks quite cool as I have a spare on mine at present.

Honest opnions please.

I was considering this, to give it a meaner look. Photoshop some on and see how they look (please do! than I can see how they'd look on mine too! haha)

I aint considering it for Puma, more the opnion on the Clio.

Fotoshop, too technical for me.

I work in IT so I aint messing around with photoshop, too much like work.

ah ok.I would imagine it'd depend on the style of alloys too, as some black alloys would probably suit a silver puma, others might not at all!

I think i will look good, aslong as (if its not already) its de-tangoed.

Cant see why it wouldnt look good :eek:k:

benking said:
I think i will look good, aslong as (if its not already) its de-tangoed.

Cant see why it wouldnt look good :eek:k:

hmm interesting point, I guess dark alloys would look better with non-orange side repeaters yeh. I have smoked ones so im good to go! Now I just need money! *sigh* always something!

If you find some money, can i have some please lol :eek:k:

I just think the car would look tidyer with that done, would take your attention away from the contrast of the bodywork and wheel which is waht you want your eyes to see

Looks pretty smart to me:

road_clio172_5.jpg

clio172phase2_header.jpg

Mine has black alloys..with a very skinny silver spoke look. I think they look cool, even more so as I only bought them for the new tyres that were fitted to them. I'm thinking of de-tangoing mine but not sure whether to go smoked/black or silver. My preference at the mo is reflective black.

that clio looks the nuts, black wheels are the way forward, my last 2 sets of wheels have been black and you no what they say....

....once you go black you dont go back! haha

Latest posts

Back