Breaking 2001/Y 1.7 in Panther Black full leather

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM always work but there are sometimes too many to receive new ones, just needs a clear out of old ones first.

I've replied to yours.

All other parts from this car and others from stock if anyone else has any requests, nothing red though :oops:

I need a steering wheel if you have one in decent condition as mine is warped!

Got wheels, what trim colour is your car?

Got a nice later one here, Medium Dark Graphite, £45 posted for that.

Older stuff I have but not as lovely for less money, would need a clean. I'll see have a walk around the yard tomorrow if yours is Alchemy.

Put the reg in to ETIS - http://www.etis.ford.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or message me the reg and I'll look it up. That page of information about the car doesn't always contain trim info but can also be done off the build date.

Hi Ian still got the interior if so what sort of money are you after for it? Seats and door cards?

Yeah interior is still there for that one, was planning to do a thread next couple of days as I've got the one from that car on 58k and another one just come in also a Black on 73k. Was thinking £200 for the 58k one and £150 for the 73k. Will get pics in the thread.

Got mats, set 2 left here but they're not perfect -

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=20211" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also got a car just come in with just the fronts which I'll do for £20 delivered.

Hi Ian,

Have you got any headlights that are in very good condition? No flaking or fogging. If so m8 how much incl delivery?

Thanks.

Engine from that one is gone but I've got others. Current stock for bare engines -

74k - £265
79k - £250
109k - £160

£55 on all of the above to deliver.

Headlights nothing perfect, got some without flaking or fogging but they have the odd scuff. They're £30ea plus £9 to deliver on the whole package, doesn't matter if you take one or two. You'd get the best I had from stock if you were to order.

Ok m8.Just waiting for a refund from another member.Will be in touch once he's paid me back.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back