Breaking puma 1.7 cheap parts.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harleymarsden1

I'm breaking a black 1.7 puma I've got all the parts for it still needs to be gone ASAP as I need room in the garage. Not looking much for any of it just needs to go.
Engine -£50
Gearbox-£50
Bonnet,bumpers,lights,doors,tailgate that sort of stuff looking about £15 for it.
Got the exhaust,suspension,brakes, wishbones, steering rack everything off the car basically. I am based in glossop Derbyshire telephone number is 07984 857436 if you'd like any more info just give me a call.thanks

Hi are the plastic lenses nice and clear . and is that £15 for the pair .how much for postage Alfreton in Derbyshire Cheers Paul

Im after a bootlid, where are you? Or how much to post/courier to new forest SO41 9fd

Cheers

Hi

Do you have for sale tailgate break light I have a 51 plate 1.7 puma and mine has snapped so I need to replace it :?
I would be really grateful if you could let me know and also drivers side drive shaft how much for both

That's brilliant can I have drive shaft and the tailgate light please can you PM me your details and I will either send you a bankers cheque or I can pay direct into your account I will then PM you my address if you let me know the postage I will pay this also

Thanks

Claire

HI there im after a rear boot lock with key as mines collapsed. doesn't want to work on the solenoid either. so after that too
thanks

Latest posts

Back