Breaking Puma Thunder, buy all these bits for £120!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill double check with the post office as its the ones that you have to sign for that i would be doing. Our lasses mum works there so ill check with her the costs and what not.

If you would post to the czech republic, I would take front right headlamp and rear right lamp as well...

Maybe a closer picture of front headlamp would be nice, if all holders are ok... Thanks

i can look into sending it to the czech republic but would have to double check postage costs first.

have checked at the post office and the cost of posting the two items is:

Rear headlight= £6.43 so £14 in total
Heater Control=£3.82 so £18 in total

If you would like them send me an private message or email me at [email protected]

May I remind everyone that this is not a discussion thread. If you aren't interested in purchasing any of the items for sale, please do not post.

wheres the off topic discussion?! :roll:

mate can I send payment next Thursday as thats when I get paid... Ill def take it though :)

Cherie moved the discussion out the thread ;)

Watch out - she might move these posts out as well...

yeah thats no problem at all thursday is great! And Cherie did a good job this time! Not that I know her but i was appreciative of what she did.

bump. also if it helps we are going to the ford meet at squires cafe this weekend so can take bits there if that makes things easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back