Brunner's Puma from HU

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already sold the roof bars in 2022 because the Focus came and it has more storage space and I will not use the Puma for carryin stuff. :D I searched alot for awning options and this was a good diy project but also budget friendly. :)
The side skirts are from another puma that we demolished with my friend. The side and front skirt came from one of these cars, the rear spoiler is from a very different puma, I just went to a demolition workshop and found the spoiler. For the headlight are also from a different car, so finding them was never an easy work, it was 2 years of hard work on the car the searching the internet and workshop for car and tuning parts. 😅

From July 2022 to Jan 2023.
This will be a long list. Lot happend here, I had time and space for repair, use and tune the car, next post will tell more about these 3 options in a sad way. :confused:

In my pervious posts I mentioned that I want roof bars for my puma and found a post on facebook, which told me the thule part numbers for each part, so I can collect them one by one, so I managed to get all of them. :D and recevied a storage box for it also.

I used it also to transport some really heavy cabinets and helped my puma friend with transporting some furniture sheets for a joiner work.

I also did a diy roof awning for camping :LOL: and went some good camping places with the puma, it was plenty of space for two people and luggages.

I take some good pictures again with my tunes. I added cover to my headlights and side skirts to the puma. All parts was painted the same color as the car. I have also a front skirt or what it called 😅, the back wing aslo painted already.

I stripped out the whole interior of the car, cleaned it everywhere, and painted it for corrosion and some protection, in the next day then applied soundprofing to all the floor elements. I did not do the side panels and doors, it will be a later job, but I did the bonnet also.

On this two day while the paint dryed, I did the two rear brakes, changed the pads and cleander everything, because all the wheels were removed, thats why I managed to paint all the calipers, front and rear also to lime green for a better look. :D Wheel is dirty, don't look at it :ROFLMAO:

and one of the latest good picture of the puma, i will tell you why in the next post.
Hi. Can you tell me the thule part numbers for each part, if you can?

Hi. Can you tell me the thule part numbers for each part, if you can?
Sorry for the late answer, I was busy with work.
I managed to find it, I attached the picture of it that specifies the parts.

Attachments

• 147255674_4258310300850536_5314226183469313869_n (1).jpg
    147255674_4258310300850536_5314226183469313869_n (1).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
Back